IMPROVE YOUR RIDING SKILL WITH OUR MOTORCYCLE TRAINING COURSES
Learn Low Speed and Accident Avoidance Skills
about the courses
• "Bond" with their motorcycles and familiarize with the bike's full capabilities and limitations
• Learn and practice low-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (...and when you want to impress your friends or passenger).
• Practice braking, evasive maneuvers, and hazard avoidance exercises that may save your ride and hide from severe damage, injury, or death.
These courses are intended for experienced motorcycle riders who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle but desire to become better, safer, and more confident riders. This is a challenging course, so riders must have the stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
Motorcycle endorsement on the license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT-approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high-top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Maximum Class Size:
Six participants max (we are very strict on class size, and classes fill up quickly).