About Prorider Antelope Valley
My name is Sheldon and I am the owner and instructor for Prorider Antelope Valley. I have been riding for about 13 years. I have about 150,000 plus miles on motorcycles. I have ridden cruisers, sports bikes and adventure bikes. I am a motor officer for a Southern California police department. I am also currently a California Motorcycle Safety Program Instructor.
I started this business because I am tired of going to traffic accidents where motorcycle riders are getting hurt or killed due to a lack of training and knowledge. Training is huge on keeping you safe on the roads. Research has shown that taking additional training can reduce motorcycle fatalities by half.
We Offer three different courses at Prorider Antelope Valley:
Precision and Control Course (4 Hours)
Defensive Riding Course (4 Hours)
Advanced Skills Course (8 Hours)
I am limiting the size of the classes to 6 riders instead of 12 riders. Limiting the size of the classes gives riders more opportunity to practice and train.
If your not ready for these courses, I am also available for private lessons.
Taking advanced riding courses has been proven to reduce your chance of being hurt or killed in a motorcycle accident by up to 60%.
If you want to book a whole course with friends or family, please email me and I can get your group a discount.
If you take one of my classes, you can turn the certificate into the insurance company and most insurance companies will give you up to 10% off your insurance. You may spend a little money now but you could be saving hundreds of dollar on your insurance a year.
About the Courses:
• "Bond" with their personal motorcycles and familiarize with the bike's full capabilities and limitations
• Learn and practice low-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (...and when you want to impress your friends, or passenger).
• Practice braking, evasive maneuvers, and hazard avoidance exercises that may save your ride and hide from serious damage, injury or death.
This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Maximum Class Size:
6 participants max (we are very strict on class size, and classes do fill up quickly).
If Your Ready to take your motorcycle riding skills to the next level, sign up for a course:
If you call or email 30 days or more before the course date you will get a full refund. If you cancel 15-29 Days before the course, you will get a refund minus $25. If you cancel 7-14 days before the course, you will get a refund minus $50. If you cancel the day of the course and up to 6 days before the course you will not get a refund but I will put you on standby for another class.