top of page
about the courses
• "Bond" with their motorcycles and familiarize with the bike's full capabilities and limitations
• Learn and practice low-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (...and when you want to impress your friends or passenger).
• Practice braking, evasive maneuvers, and hazard avoidance exercises that may save your ride and hide from severe damage, injury, or death.
These courses are intended for experienced motorcycle riders who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle but desire to become better, safer, and more confident riders. This is a challenging course, so riders must have the stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
Motorcycle endorsement on the license
Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
Intermediate rider skill level
Rider safety gear, to include:
- DOT-approved helmet
- Eye protection
- Above-the-ankle boots - high-top sneakers are not acceptable
- Gloves (open or full-fingers)
- Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
Maximum Class Size:
Six participants max (we are very strict on class size, and classes fill up quickly).
main training courses
1 on 1 training to work on skills that are important to you. Please re...
1 hr50 US dollars
1 on 1 training while riding on the streets, freeways, and canyons.
1 hr150 US dollars
Discount for first responders, military, and CMSP instructors for the ...175 US dollars
Here is a quick 2 minute video of the advanced skills course:
bottom of page